Puberty changes
-
icecreamqueen3
- not a newbie
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:32 pm
- Age: 14
- My pronouns: She/Her
- Location: America
Puberty changes
Before puberty as a female my thick black coarse hair was a lot greasier and flatter but now it has become even thicker and frizzier and extremely dry as well as my body hair and my eyebrows are really thick too i kinda have a unibrow
. I also have alot of facial fat tho im really skinny and pubic hair causes so much friction like sandpaper is this stuff normal? Will it change? 
-
KierC
- scarleteen staff/volunteer
- Posts: 901
- Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:10 pm
- Age: 29
- My Awesomeness Quotient: I can and will reupholster anything
- My primary language: English
- My pronouns: She/they
- My sexual identity and orientation: Queer
- Location: Chicago, IL
Re: Puberty changes
Hi!
Yes, what you’re experiencing is well within the range of normal bodily changes you can expect during puberty. I know it can feel like a lot of change happening fast, but I assure you this is all normal! You can read more about it, along with other changes to expect during puberty, here: https://www.scarleteen.com/read/bodies/ ... darn-close
Yes, what you’re experiencing is well within the range of normal bodily changes you can expect during puberty. I know it can feel like a lot of change happening fast, but I assure you this is all normal! You can read more about it, along with other changes to expect during puberty, here: https://www.scarleteen.com/read/bodies/ ... darn-close
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3 Replies
- 2168 Views
-
Last post by char