i am really concerned

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
ramiroflores
Pronouns: he

i am really concerned

Unread post by ramiroflores »

ok so long story short. about a week and a half ago, we got down. And we didnt have actual sex ( did not penetrate me) he just rubbed his penis against my vagina. Im not sure but i think that some precum from his penis potentially got into contact with my vagina. is there a chance that i will get pregnant even though we didnt have penetration and only precum (we mixed it with spit) maybe came out of his penis? also while a bj session we had he came before but I swallowed him down and then he used my spit to finger me afterwards. ive had backpains and my period is late, my breasts are tender and sore and my nipples are painful to touch. i took 2 pregnancy tests and they are both negative so far. idk what to do.
KierC
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I can and will reupholster anything
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/they
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: i am really concerned

Unread post by KierC »

Hi there Ramiroflores, and welcome to the boards!

A negative pregnancy test, taken in line with the test directions, lets you know that you’re not pregnant. So, right now, there is no pregnancy to manage. However, I hear you that you still feel worried. We have a great resource here for situations just like this — it’s called the Pregnancy Panic Companion, and I’ll link you to the first one, but there’s a few articles within that series that can guide you through anxiety when you are worried about being pregnant.

The Pregnancy Panic Companion
We also have an article in this series that may be more tailored to what you’re experiencing with a negative pregnancy test: Pregnancy Panic Companion: When A Test is Negative
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic