Desire to take my bullet vibe to school!

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
ellieww
not a newbie
Pronouns: she/her

Desire to take my bullet vibe to school!

Unread post by ellieww »

I cannot stop thinking of having my bullet vibe inside me while sitting at class. I want to do it right now! I am pretty sure it is not allowed at school and something severely bad would happen if I did it. But I cannot sweep the idea away. I have used my bullet vibe some times in my bedroom privately and it felt so enjoyable. But I need to be more excited. Then the idea came into my head. OMG! What to do?
KierC
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I can and will reupholster anything
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/they
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: Desire to take my bullet vibe to school!

Unread post by KierC »

Hi Ellieww, and welcome to the boards!

Masturbating in public is never recommended because it violates the consent of those around you. During any sexual act, you need the enthusiastic consent of all people involved. Masturbating in public (such as in school) violates this consent because the people around you did not and cannot consent to see or be around a sexual act. Does that make sense?

Engaging with fantasies when you are masturbating in private is okay, but if you feel that this particular idea is hard to get out of your head, or that its bleeding into your public life, it may help to take a break from this idea and engage with something else for a bit, even if that’s just a different fantasy you explore in private. How does that sound?
ellieww
not a newbie
Pronouns: she/her

Unread post by ellieww »

It makes sense. I'll try to distract myself from the idea. Thanks for your advice.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

I want to add that there isn't anything wrong with fantasizing about this.

In fact, you can think about that fantasy during your private masturbation at home, and that right there may give you the excitement boost you're looking for. Fantasy is powerful!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic