im having a hard time trying to finish while fingering myself

Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
mechanicalbride
Awesomeness Quotient: i play guitar
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them/she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual

im having a hard time trying to finish while fingering myself

Unread post by mechanicalbride »

hello! i am in my late teens and i masturbate quite frequently by rubbing my clit. i can finish using this method, its the one i know the best. i have a problem with fingering myself though. i can fit two fingers in and i can feel pleasure from doing it, and i feel like i have gotten close to finishing. but my fingers get tired, and i was trying for over an hour, and i usually finish in about 20-30 minutes when i masturbate using my clit. when i am fingering myself, i feel like i have to “pee” but when i stop to go to the bathroom i dont pee?? i just dont know how fingering myself works…
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: im having a hard time trying to finish while fingering myself

Unread post by Latha »

Hi Mechanicalbride, welcome to the boards!

You know, this is not an unusual experience- so many people report that they have a hard time orgasming through vaginal stimulation. Often that is just because there aren't that many sensory nerve endings there, especially when compared to the clitoris. If you want to orgasm from vaginal stimulation, it might help to combine it with some kind of clitoral stimulation.

About the feeling you get of having to pee: some parts of the urinary system are pretty close to the vagina. It could just be that fingers is stimulating those places as well.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic