peeing while using vibrator

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
amc0613
Awesomeness Quotient: My positivity
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Lesbian/questioning

peeing while using vibrator

Unread post by amc0613 »

hi im a virgin but i have masturbated before and i recently got a vibrator. I was able to get off based off clit-stimulation before (i still am able too) and i wouldn’t cum but it would feel good. I don’t ever finger myself or insert anything because it hurts. Since I’ve been using the vibrator i am feeling more than just with my hand and i feel like im cumming but afterwards the towel i used smells like pee, i don’t know if it’s actually pee or if it just smells like it. If it is pee how would i stop peeing during?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: peeing while using vibrator

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi amc0613,

One possibility for what's going on here is that you're ejaculating rather than peeing, as some people can mistake one for the other (especially if they didn't know they could ejaculate or it's never happened for them before). If you read through this article, does it sound like what you're experiencing: Squirt: On Ejaculation
And you to whom adversity has dealt the final blow/with smiling bastards lying to you everywhere you go/turn to and put out all your strength of arm and heart and brain/and like the Mary Ellen Carter rise again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic