having trouble masturbating

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
fresariver
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm creative!
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Lesbian i think

having trouble masturbating

Unread post by fresariver »

Hello! Up until two days ago, whenever I would masturbate everything was completely normal, I was satisfied after 3 or 4 orgasms or less/more depending on how I felt. However yesterday I noticed that no matter how many orgasms I had it always felt "off"? Like it felt like an orgasm but it felt like it kind of cut off in the middle if that makes sense, like there was more but my body just couldn't get it. I don't know if that makes sense :? I only ever masturbate from the outside because I've tried penetration with my fingers and it just doesn't feel like anything, but it sort of felt like I needed penetration? I tried it but as usual it didn't feel like anything lol. I figured I just needed more orgasms but even after 6 or so it just kept feeling unfinished and like my body wanted more to make up for the unfinished orgasms if that makes sense?

I'm not new to masturbation and stuff but this has never happened to me before, I was wondering if anybody knew what was going wrong or any tips? Should I just stop trying for a few days and then try again to see if anything is different? I would try toys but I'm only 16 and unable to get any currently :(

Thanks in advance! :)
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: having trouble masturbating

Unread post by Latha »

Hi Fresariver!

Your description makes sense, don't worry. I think this may have been an off-day or period for your body. It can be surprising when our bodies don't fuction as they usually do, but it doesn't necessarily mean something is wrong. Things like a lack of sleep or stress can cause this, but there isn't always an obvious reason. I think you have the right idea with taking a small break and trying again later.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic