Im terrified!! Will i get pregnant??😢

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Apurvax
not a newbie
Pronouns: She/her

Im terrified!! Will i get pregnant??😢

Unread post by Apurvax »

Please reply😢 please im terrified
Me and my bf had unprotected sex, no insertion happened. But we did it 3 times taking break in between we rubbed our genitals fully naked he came outside once in my lower belly and it flown to my hips and the bed got wet, the 2nd 3rd time, i was sitting on the penis just rubbing ( penis was not inside). After he came we wiped the cum from my lower belly and his penis with a dry towel. And after 10-15 mins we did it again. He tried to insert but it didn't go inside. We took 15-20 mins break in between different rounds. Precum was there in all the 3 rounds . I was wet so i couldn't recognise if it was me wet or his precum. After every sex he was drying the ejaculation and his penis with a dry towel. Yesterday after sex i started having bodypain. We did it like 3am in the morning and i had bodypain by evening and got fever and cough the next day(yesterday)😢😢Will i get pregnant😢 my period should come in 3days please reply.
Jacob
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: They

Re: Im terrified!! Will i get pregnant??😢

Unread post by Jacob »

Hi Apurvax,

I've locked this thread as you already have a thread on this topic here: viewtopic.php?t=13099

Making new threads on the same topic won't get you a quicker reply, it will only add confusion and if repeated may lead to your account being suspended. Which I'm sure you wouldn't want! Let's continue in your other thread.

User Guidelines & Privacy Policy
"In between two tall mountains there's a place they call lonesome.
Don't see why they call it lonesome.
I'm never lonesome when I go there." Connie Converse - Talkin' Like You
Locked Previous topicNext topic