ejaculat on underwear

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
serek
Pronouns: she/her

ejaculat on underwear

Unread post by serek »

Hello,
4 weeks ago when I was on my 3rd day of period I engaged with my partner in outercourse involving him masturbating next to me. He ejaculated onto my underwear on the top part to be exact (I guess it's called a public mound), not directly near the vaginal area. I wiped everything with moist tissues and changed my underwear just after that. Neither me or him touched my private parts so I think nothing could get inside that way. Now I'm 3 days late on my period, experiencing my usual PMS symptoms (like cramps, tender breasts, mood swings etc) and I'm very stressed and panicking. My cycles got more regular recently but in past years they were rather irregular (even 37 days long). Is there a chance I could actually get pregnant? Or is it just my stress delaying my period in addition to possible late ovulation? I wanna take a pregnancy test today but I am too stressed to even stand up, my legs are shaking.
I'd be glad for any advice and help, thank you.
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: ejaculat on underwear

Unread post by Latha »

Hello Serek, welcome to the boards! I'm sorry you're feeling so stressed - I hope this information will alleviate your concerns.

Sperm can't travel through clothes, so you can safely assume that there was no risk in the activity you described. Since you're experiencing your usual PMS symptoms, your period could arrive soon, and at this point it may not even be late since it is normal for a cycle to vary by around three or four days. Periods do not occur during pregnancy, so if you have your period, you should consider it confirmation that you are not pregnant. Still, you can take a pregnancy test if it would help you feel sure.

Stress can cause periods to arrive late, but I can't say for sure that this is what happened in your case. Either way, it must be exhausting to feel like this. If you would like, we can help you think about your options around sex and birth control, so you can feel less stressed in the future.
serek

Unread post by serek »

Thank you for your reply!
I just took 2 pregnancy tests, one more sensitive and other one a bit less and they were both definitive negative so I feel a lot better.
I want to get birth control pills for myself because even while using condoms on daily basis made me feel very anxious and insecure but now I will just wait for that period to come, hopefully.
I'm a bit overthinking the test results but since it's been over 4 weeks since that situation they should be pretty much reliable, am I correct?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Serek,

As long as you took the tests according to when and how to test, you can assume the results are accurate. If it would be helpful, we can talk about your options for birth control to combine with condoms to help you figure out which method(s) might be a good fit for you!
And you to whom adversity has dealt the final blow/with smiling bastards lying to you everywhere you go/turn to and put out all your strength of arm and heart and brain/and like the Mary Ellen Carter rise again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic