I fingered my gf with unwashed hands.

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
redemption
Pronouns: he/him

I fingered my gf with unwashed hands.

Unread post by redemption »

Hello,
Yesterday, I fingered my gf without washing my hands. Beforehand, I touched myself and got some transparent fluid (I guess precum?) on my fingers. I licked it off and wiped it shortly after. I had white streaks in my pants, though I did not ejaculate. Afterwards, at least 20 minutes have passed and we proceeded. No penis was involved. I have read the article, but I what if there was some sperm? She is in her fertile window afaik, and dunno if I should alert her... I can't really function now, afraid that I could have made her pregnant.
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: I fingered my gf with unwashed hands.

Unread post by Latha »

Hi Redemption, welcome to the boards!

It sounds like you've been really stressed about this, so I hope I can provide some relief. You can trust what you read in the article, because there is no chance of pregnancy here, even if your girlfriend is in her fertile window. Sperm are pretty delicate outside their ideal environment, and would not survive being on your hand for twenty minutes. It's okay to tell your partner that you've been feeling worried, but you don't have to alert her of anything.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic