Male "Squirt" or Sti/Std?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Confused

Male "Squirt" or Sti/Std?

Unread post by Confused »

My boyfriend and I had sex yesterday, he was unable to finish before I tired myself out. Not uncommon. Today he had to hold his urine for a little while. Shortly after he used the restroom we started having sex. At one point we changed position and a hazy white/clear liquid poured out of his penis (1/2oz -1oz). When we finished he pooped.
He has no sores around/on his penis or testicles.
Should I be worried about an std/sti? Or is it possible that with the "build up" and the pressure on his prostate he may have done the male equivalent of squirting (urine mixed with a small amount of ejaculate )?

I'm so confused...
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: Male "Squirt" or Sti/Std?

Unread post by Mo »

Hi Confused,

Of course we can't know for sure, but it sounds like what you noticed was pre-ejaculate, which is a fluid produced when someone is aroused but before ejaculation. It's totally normal and not at all a cause for concern. If you've noticed pre-ejaculate before and this was different, it's hard to know what it could be without seeing it; if he isn't up to date on his STI screenings that's a good thing to keep up with anyway so it's something he could check in with a doctor about. But from what you've said here it sounds like it was just pre-ejaculate.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic