Horny...

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
adi.das

Horny...

Unread post by adi.das »

Sometimes when I see my crush or think about him I get this feeling. My hands tingle and numb for a moment, and my stomach feels like it's being suffocated with sunshine. I don't know what this means, because when I get horny my vagina just throbs or my nipples get hard.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Horny...

Unread post by Heather »

Feelings of sexual desire tend to be whole body, not just in the genitals or breasts. It's just that often, when people have those feelings, they only associate them with areas of the body they have the idea are sexual (when, in truth, the whole body has the capacity to be sexual).

Feelings that aren't sexual or erotic, but which are also strong -- like really liking someone, feeling in love, feeling nervous or anxious, etc. -- also often tend to be something we feel physically, not just emotionally.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic