Page 1 of 1
experimenting
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 2:07 pm
by Kimctv
Um I used a waterproof speaker as a vibrator is that dangerous

Re: experimenting
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:44 pm
by Sofi
Hi there, it's not specifically dangerous that I'm aware of, but probably not very sanitary if you're also using it for regular speaker purposes and/or not wiping it down before using it as a vibrator. But if you are, and it works for you, then I don't see an issue, just as long as this is your personal speaker and not a shared/house speaker others are using.
We do have an article on our site about making DIY sex toys with things you can easily get or already have at home, and how to be safe about it. You can read it here:
D.I.Y Sex Toys: Self-Love Edition
Re: experimenting
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 7:23 pm
by Kimctv
Thank you
