experimenting

Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
Kimctv
not a newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2026 6:29 pm
Age: 16
My pronouns: she/her
Location: Canada

experimenting

Post by Kimctv »

Um I used a waterproof speaker as a vibrator is that dangerous :shock:
Sofi
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Posts: 870
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:23 pm
My Awesomeness Quotient: I make my own nail art!
My primary language: Spanish or English
My pronouns: she/they
My sexual identity and orientation: Queer
Location: USA

Re: experimenting

Post by Sofi »

Hi there, it's not specifically dangerous that I'm aware of, but probably not very sanitary if you're also using it for regular speaker purposes and/or not wiping it down before using it as a vibrator. But if you are, and it works for you, then I don't see an issue, just as long as this is your personal speaker and not a shared/house speaker others are using.

We do have an article on our site about making DIY sex toys with things you can easily get or already have at home, and how to be safe about it. You can read it here: D.I.Y Sex Toys: Self-Love Edition
Kimctv
not a newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2026 6:29 pm
Age: 16
My pronouns: she/her
Location: Canada

Re: experimenting

Post by Kimctv »

Thank you :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic