Page 1 of 1

Considering circumcision

Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2026 4:08 pm
by 5er
So I am a male with a biologically female partner. I find that whenever we have sex, or at least most of the time, entering them (for lack of better words) usually results in my foreskin rolling back to a painful degree. Occasionally feels like it may strain too far and rip, or if it gets past that point it's just uncomfortable. I'm considering getting circumcized for this reason, though I am curious about other solutions and also wondering if circumcizion may have any noticeable downsides.

Re: Considering circumcision

Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2026 4:14 pm
by KierC
Hi 5er!

Many uncircumcised folks choose to pull their foreskin back before inserting their penis into something, so it doesn’t pull back during sexual activity. If you wear a condom, too, gently pulling the foreskin back before placing the condom can help keep the foreskin in that place. Does that sound doable to you?

Also, does it hurt when you pull it back at all, or is this just when it’s pulled back too far?