Considering circumcision

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
5er
not a newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2026 10:55 am
Age: 16
My pronouns: he/him
Location: Totnes

Considering circumcision

Unread post by 5er »

So I am a male with a biologically female partner. I find that whenever we have sex, or at least most of the time, entering them (for lack of better words) usually results in my foreskin rolling back to a painful degree. Occasionally feels like it may strain too far and rip, or if it gets past that point it's just uncomfortable. I'm considering getting circumcized for this reason, though I am curious about other solutions and also wondering if circumcizion may have any noticeable downsides.
KierC
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Posts: 901
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:10 pm
Age: 29
My Awesomeness Quotient: I can and will reupholster anything
My primary language: English
My pronouns: She/they
My sexual identity and orientation: Queer
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: Considering circumcision

Unread post by KierC »

Hi 5er!

Many uncircumcised folks choose to pull their foreskin back before inserting their penis into something, so it doesn’t pull back during sexual activity. If you wear a condom, too, gently pulling the foreskin back before placing the condom can help keep the foreskin in that place. Does that sound doable to you?

Also, does it hurt when you pull it back at all, or is this just when it’s pulled back too far?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic