boyfriend pissed and wants a break

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
dk030993
not a newbie
Pronouns: she

boyfriend pissed and wants a break

Unread post by dk030993 »

On wednesday night i was out for a party and had a little too much to drink and i ended up calling my boyfriend when he was in the middle of something and i dont even remember what i said but he said that i just kept on crying over the fact that he doesnt want to talk to and it has been 4 days since then and we talked on saturday and he was pretty adamant on breaking up but i convinced him otherwise but now he is like he wants a break and he doesbt want to listen to my voice for sometime because it reminds him of me crying and what not and i agreed to it
He said that i could text him but he hasnt texted me even once im scared and dont know what to do
How do i make it better without constantly calling him or texting him
Help!
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: boyfriend pissed and wants a break

Unread post by Heather »

Hey there.

Looking back at this thread from March -- http://www.scarleteen.com/bb/viewtopic. ... 9181#p9181 -- it looks to me like there's a pattern here. Can you fill me in on how things have been going since you posted about issues with this relationship in March besides this recent incident?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
dk030993
not a newbie
Pronouns: she

Re: boyfriend pissed and wants a break

Unread post by dk030993 »

Everything was okay in april but nay onwards he was busy with friends and studies and we had several arguements over the same issue but nothing this drastic
we did talked over texts today but i still dont know our status and am afraid to ask
im really scared.i really love him and dont want to lose him
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic