Is this normal?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
waterlover123
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/he
Sexual identity: experimenting

Is this normal?

Unread post by waterlover123 »

I am still a virgin (haven't had sexual intercourse) but I have done everything else. I dont know if this is normal, but I tend to get the sensation of pooing/farting when getting manually pleasured. I have never been able to orgasm out of fear of farting/pooing on my partner. Is this normal? I talked to a gyno about it and they said that its from pressure on the colon.. Is this right? I was also diagnosed with having an anal fissure, and I dont know if that contributes to that, but yea. I dont know what else it could be and I dont know how to make it better. Its really frustrating and the thankgoodness its bever happened before (that I poo or fart) but the fear is always in the back of my head and doesnt let me enjoy the pleasure to its fullest. I've been contemplating wether to talk to him about it but it's so embarrassing so I thought I would ask scarletteen.com first. Any suggestions? Any ideas on why this is happeneing and what I could do to fix it? Will it ever go away?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Is this normal?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi waterlover123,

If you talked with your gyno about this, then it's likely that their answer was correct. You can also ask the next time if the fissure would have any effect on what you would feel during manual sex, and if those sensations would result in anything you didn't want happening.

I would suggest communication to your partner about what's going on, and seeing if by switching the position that you're in helps relieve the pressure any (and hey, as far as gas goes, that happens during sex anyway. So it's not big deal if it happens as a result of this.)
waterlover123
Pronouns: she/he
Sexual identity: experimenting

Re: Is this normal?

Unread post by waterlover123 »

Thanks Sam W that was helpful.
I will get onto that. Hopefully switching positions helps and talking to my gyno will clear things up. If anyone else has any other suggestions/advice happy to try/listen to anything.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic