Period was late?

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Darren
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Sports
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Him
Sexual identity: Male

Period was late?

Unread post by Darren »

Hi, I'm a very paranoid person and my girlfriend and i was fooling around , She took off her clothes and i started fingering her while my clothes was on. I did not touched my genitals when i fingered her so i'm pretty sure that my hands were dry and has no pre-cum and i did not ejaculated during that time. However, It's been about 34 days since her last period and her period has not came this month yet. She said that she's has been irregular at times but i'm still FREAKING out. She gaved me a blowjob after getting fingered too but she washed her hands after that immediately and i ejaculated in her mouth. Can anyone tell me is there any chance of her getting pregnant? :oops:
Darren
not a newbie

Re: Period was late?

Unread post by Darren »

And When She gaved me a blowjob, it was after she washed her hand and she wear back her clothes and it was my turn who was naked.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

This is the place to start -- and finish really, as it is super-thorough -- with these kinds of questions and concerns: The Pregnancy Panic Companion.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Darren
not a newbie

Unread post by Darren »

I've read through that but i'm still not really sure... I Really appreciate the effort you took to reply but can i know what are the chances that my girlfriend would be pregnant? Thanks for helping
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Darren,

Can I ask what is making you unsure of the answer?
Darren
not a newbie

Unread post by Darren »

It seems unclear to me as i dont really know and understand what are the chances my girlfriend would get pregnant, But it somehow helped a little. I know it's kind of impossible that she's pregnant but i'm a paranoid person and i just needed assurance. Thank you guys so much for helping and being patient. :)
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

On the first page of that link, under the click-through options up top, is a concise, clear list and explanation of what does and doesn't present risks of pregnancy. You would look up "manual sex" in that list to tell you if what you did presented realistic risks or not. You will see, when you read that page on that link you were given, that manual sex is listed under "Scenarios like these are NOT how pregnancy happens."
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic