What are the chances of pregnancy?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Curious123
Awesomeness Quotient: Kind
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: Bisexual

What are the chances of pregnancy?

Unread post by Curious123 »

Hi,
I am due for my period I think within the next few days.
But my question is, what is the chances of pregnancy? Because I am worried sick but my boyfriend is trying to stay calm.

My boyfriend normally fingers me but he always washes his hands because I force him to because it makes me feel less worried. I have read on this site that there is NO chance of pregnancy through fingering but I am still in fear and really stressing out. My boyfriend will masturbate then he will ejaculate in my mouth then we will both get up and wash our hands. Normally about 1 hour later my boyfriend gets up to wash his hands again to finger me but I'm always worried there is semen lerking somewhere on his hands still. We have never ever had sex because we are both worried about that chances so we won't have sex until we are older, which I think is fair because I am still only 16. What are the chances of pregnancy in the activities we do?

I have experienced sore breast when I touch them and I had my 'period' for one day 2 weeks ago when my period wasn't due for another 2 weeks after that, that bleeding only lasted 1 day. I think these are just symptoms of my period because I have been having some cramps at the bottom of my stomach. Please tell me the chances of pregnancy? I really need to know.
Ryan1500
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My skills
Primary language: english
Pronouns: Miguel
Sexual identity: Boy

Re: What are the chances of pregnancy?

Unread post by Ryan1500 »

Hi curious123,

Try reading this article "Human Reproduction: A Seaferer's Guide" (can't send link). That article will explain to you how reproduction works.

Sperm from hand to vagina does not pose any pregnancy risk unless if it was dripping with ejaculate. Washing them with water would already kill the sperm because the environment changed. Sperms are very delicate and needs specific environment. They need semen(the fluid) to live. Without it they can't live. Try reading this article "Who's Afraid of Sperm Cells?"

Fingering, blowjobs, handjobs, vaginal licking are still counted as sex. You won't get pregnancy symptoms that early.

We cannot tell what was the discharge you were having that looked like your period but you could consult a healthcare provider.
Redskies
previous staff/volunteer
Pronouns: they/them or she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual/queer/pansexual

Unread post by Redskies »

(Ryan1500, this board - the Ask Us board - is for staff/volunteer replies only. Users are welcome to join in on the boards in the Newbieville and All the Things areas. Thanks!)

Curious123,
you answered your own question when you said "I have read on this site that there is NO chance of pregnancy through fingering".

As you're still feeling scared even though you know that, it'll help you more to think about why you feel scared and what the best thing is for you to do so that you don't feel scared in the future. You said that you and your boyfriend have never had sex; the thing is, manual sex - fingering - is a kind of sex, and obviously you have had that kind of sex :) With that kind of re-framing, do you feel like you feel completely ready and comfortable with manual sex?
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.
Curious123

I do feel comfortable with Manuel sex. Just not intercourse as that poses a risk
Curious123

Thank you so much for answering I am calm now
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic