Anxiety is taking me!!

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
andvr
not a newbie
Primary language: English, Spanish
Pronouns: She/her

Anxiety is taking me!!

Unread post by andvr »

So, I'm not pregnant, first the "pregnancy risk" was fingering with some precum on my boyfriend's fingers during ovulation, so that's not really a risk, I got it. Then i got some bleeding around the time was supposed to come my period (probably my period), then I got a home pregnancy test (Negative of course), then a blood pregnancy test, negative... And I still think I'm pregnant

I really think I have a mental issue, before I had that bleeding, I talked to my boyfriend, and he was very supportive, he was actually a little worried, because all i did was talk about how sure I was about pregnancy. Then my period started and everything was fine

Last night I told him that I still was scared of pregnancy and he was really mad at me, because i've been obsessed over this for over a month, even when I got my period... he doesn't even know that I've taken two pregnancy test, I don't want to tell him because I would feel SO embarrased. Like, right now I feel so alone, sometimes I'm good and optimist and then (like right now) I go online and read about pregnancy from fingers, implantation bleeding, false negatives (because I think I'd be the one that gets pregnant from fingers with some precum, I'll be the one with implantation bleeding, I'll be the one that gets several negatives before knowing I'm pregnant), etc, I do have better things to do, I have a lot to do because I'm in college and I have several tests coming, but I really can't focus on anything but this

I'm planning going to my gynecologist on monday to tell him what's going on, I'll probably aske her "can i get pregnant from precum on fingers?" :cry:

I know there's a lot of people on Scarleteen talking about their pregnancy scare and stuff, but I feel so bad right now that I cant avoid posting about this, sorry
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Anxiety is taking me!!

Unread post by Heather »

We will not answer ANY questions about pregnancy fear or anxiety in our direct services from users who are not pregnant or who are not or have not otherwise been directly involved with an actual pregnancy.

Please do not post this kind of question. If you are seeing this text, and your thread is locked, it is because you have posted this kind of question.

We CAN and WILL talk about things like:
• choosing and using a method or methods of contraception for any future sexual activity
• creating your own sexual limits and boundaries based on your needs and/or presenting them to any partners
• making sexual choices that suit your own needs, abilities and limitations, including your own readiness for certain possible risks
• help locating or using emergency contraception if and when you have had a pregnancy risk
• discussing options with a real, existing pregnancy, and help finding and accessing those options, such as abortion services and pre-natal care, or discussing feelings or concerns about a past pregnancy
• help with anxiety like locating mental health services, sound self-help or asking for support from friends or family

For help dealing with a scare (including what poses a risk and your next steps based on your unique situation), you may use our tool on site built for this purpose: The Pregnancy Panic Companion.
For help with anxiety, click here.
For related help and information at Scarleteen, click here.
If you would like more information about this policy, click here.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Locked Previous topicNext topic