I masterbate more and it hurts

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
ghostones
Awesomeness Quotient: I have a long tool
Primary language: English

I masterbate more and it hurts

Unread post by ghostones »

Hi I need help as i masterbate more than 5 times a day and it hurts my penis and i feel pain. Currently my sperms are coming like water and i cum too soon within 2 minutes.

I want to increase the time and the sperms like before and increase the size of my penis more if any help (i have 7.3" now)
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: I masterbate more and it hurts

Unread post by Heather »

Ultimately, that much sexual activity in a day - be it alone, with masturbation, or with a partner - IS going to hurt. Genitals are made of delicate tissue, and simply will tend to chafe and get raw with that much stimulation. So, you will probably get a lot of relief if you cut it back to a time or two a day, or a few times a week.

2 minutes is actually a very average time for someone with a penis to reach orgasm after sexual stimulation starts, and it is also most common for people used to masturbating to reach orgasm more quickly than they will with a partner.

There is no way to increase the size of the penism sparing some iffy cosmetic surgeries. A penis simply is whatever size it is.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic