PLEASE HELP PREGNANCY!?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Daniellemeber
Awesomeness Quotient: Eyes
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Her

PLEASE HELP PREGNANCY!?

Unread post by Daniellemeber »

Hi there so heres the story:
Im am 18 years old about to graduate high school, on may 13 2016 i had sex for the first time around 7:00 pm, my last period was MAY 3-8th SO IM NOT REALLY SURE WHEN I WAS SUPPOSE TO OVULATE which is KILLING ME BUT ANYWAYS im pretty sure he didnt ejaculate inside me Because he only tried to put it in like 2 or 3 times, anyways so the next day bought plan b around 9:00 am (sorry if its tmi) anyways after taking plan b a week later may 19 i had a light/regular period you could say lasted around 4-5 days it was 2 weeks before my expected period, after that i went to the gynecologist 3 days later and explained to her what happened she told me i wasn't pregnant because of the pregnancy test they did which made me feel better but i still think that maybe it was a little too early to know? Ive had had my periods since then meaning i had my period june july and august but my august period only lasted 5 days when it usually lasts 6 days which really worried me im really really paranoid and concerned i could be pregnant even if i had had my periods and took plan b, ive experienced some nausea and breast soreness( i think from touching them so much??) but really hope someone can help me to answer my questions
Your comments and responds would be extremely helpful thank you sm! God bless
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: PLEASE HELP PREGNANCY!?

Unread post by Mo »

Hi there, here's the link I sent you in chat today in case you need it again: http://www.scarleteen.com/pregnancy_scare_resources
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic