Question about clothing and ejaculated

Questions and discussion about contraception, safer sex, STIs, sexual healthcare and other sexual health issues.
hedjoss
not a newbie
Primary language: Spanish
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: heterosexual

Question about clothing and ejaculated

Unread post by hedjoss »

Hello again Scarleteen.
NOPE, THIS IS NOT A "PREGNANCY SCARE" QUESTION.
I've been reading some of the post in here, and I have a question.

In the "DRY HUMPING FREAKOUT!" (http://www.scarleteen.com/blog/clairep/ ... g_freakout) post, saids that there is no way that a pregnancy can occour while at least one of the partners is wearing underpants, no mattering if the pre-cum or semen soak up the piece of cloathing, and no mattering if that part is in contact of the others partners genitals (vulva).
In the "I didn't wash my hands after giving a handjob: am I pregnant?" (http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advic ... i_pregnant) post, Heather replies that a pregnancy is possible if "a partner ejaculates through his underpants and right unto your vulva".

So, this isn't the same? Touching with your genitals (while you have yours underpants completely on) the others partners vulva then ejaculate (with the underpants still completely on), the soak with semen part of the underpant will touch the partners vulva.

Thanks.
Onionpie
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Absolutely Everything
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: fluid

Re: Question about clothing and ejaculated

Unread post by Onionpie »

Hi hedjoss. I think there's an important factor that's missing here -- look at the dates of the two posts you're talking about. One is from 2007. That's almost 10 years ago. Science is always evolving, our culture's knowledge is always getting more and more accurate. So, the most up-to-date posts will be the most relevant. I suggest you focus your attention on our posts that are recent, as they will have the most up-to-date information. An article from 2007 is pretty darn out-dated :)
hedjoss
not a newbie

Unread post by hedjoss »

But it was updated in 2012, it doesn't matter? Or when the posts are updated what is the "update" in the post?
Ashleah
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: "I'm a woman phenomenally"
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexual identity: Straight

Unread post by Ashleah »

Hey hedjoss,

Updates range. Anytime a change is made to an article it is updated, that includes information. For the time being you can find the most recent information on what does and does not pose a pregnancy risk here: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/bodie ... _from_that
hedjoss
not a newbie

Unread post by hedjoss »

So the information in the "DRY HUMPING FREAKOUT!" post is the accurate one?
Onionpie
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Absolutely Everything
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: fluid

Unread post by Onionpie »

As ashleah mentioned, the MOST accurate information on our site is in the link she provided.

There are also a few others that I think you'll find useful:
The Pregnancy Panic Companion
Pregnancy Scared?

Those articles are our most up-to-date ones, so they'll be the best bet to use for accurate information! Hope that helps :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic