crush

Questions and discussions about relationships: girlfriends, boyfriends, lovers, partners, friends, family or other intimate relationships in your lives.
babyjaila
Awesomeness Quotient: everything
Primary language: english
Pronouns: jaila
Sexual identity: bisexual

crush

Unread post by babyjaila »

i have a crush on a guy in my 3rd and 4th period classes and i want to know if he likes me. he laughs at all my jokes , when my friends talk about me to him he smiles , and he does sexual motions to flat surfaces when im around . does he like me or is it pretty much normal(we r 13)?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: crush

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi babyjaila and welcome to Scarleteen,

The way to find out if a crush shares your feelings is to ask them. It does seem like this guy enjoys your company, but if you want more detail than that you'll need to talk to him about that. Would you like some help coming up with ways to have that conversation?

(also, if you don't mind my asking, what are "sexual motions to flat surfaces?")
babyjaila
Awesomeness Quotient: everything
Pronouns: jaila
Sexual identity: bisexual

Unread post by babyjaila »

well (sexual motion on flat surfaces r like humping floors or walls )and he says that he wasnt just ready for a girlfriend yet what does that mean
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

I don't know about you, but personally if someone was humping the floor or wall to express their like for me, I'd presume they weren't ready for a girlfriend yet, either. That sounds snarky, but I actually mean it.

When someone says they aren't ready for a girlfriend or boyfriend, the takeaway from that is that they are saying they don't want one. That can be because they're not interested, because they don't feel at that in life yet, who knows, but ultimately, if someone tells us that and we want to be their boyfriend or girlfriend, we need to just figure that's not an option.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic