Mouth+semen+vagina?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
wildprincess
not a newbie

Mouth+semen+vagina?

Unread post by wildprincess »

Hello! I really really hope that this thread will not be locked as I am honestly just confused. Recently I've reread some of my old threads and though I was clear before that indirect contact between semen/vagina cannot/will not cause pregnancy, I started doubting what is considered direct/indirect?

If the boy ejaculates in the girl's mouth and she immediately inserts a finger into her mouth and scoops some of the ejaculate into her vagina, is the direct? Isn't this how artificial insemination works?

If this is direct, then what if the boy ejaculates in the girl's mouth, she swallow/spits the ejaculate out then she puts a finger into her mouth and then inserts the finger into her vagina is this direct or indirect?

If the first scenario is direct and poses a pregnancy risk, then wouldn't the second scenario also pose a pregnancy risk? Is it because saliva kills the sperm therefore making the second scenario a no risk situation?

Also would it be possible for me to discuss my feelings about taking the next step (having intercourse) with the staff?

Thank you for reading!
Redskies
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/them or she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual/queer/pansexual

Re: Mouth+semen+vagina?

Unread post by Redskies »

No, that's not how artificial insemination works: artificial insemination procedures don't involve any semen samples going in anyone's mouth. Semen samples are dealt with and stored in very particular, precise ways. One of our volunteers worked in a clinic and wrote about it: Who's Afraid of Sperm Cells?

Saliva doesn't kill sperm. Instead, there are particular conditions that are needed in order for reproduction to happen - to review those, check out Human Reproduction: A Seafarer's Guide

Yes, we're happy to talk about sexual choices and how you feel about them. You're welcome to start a new thread to do that.
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.
Locked Previous topicNext topic