Me and my boyfriend

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Carrie2002
Awesomeness Quotient: Self confident
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Straight

Me and my boyfriend

Unread post by Carrie2002 »

I'm 14 and my bf is 15 and we've been together a year now. We started having intercourse about a month ago but before that we had a lot of oral sex and masturbating each other. Now that we are having regular sex almost every day we have been reading a lot online about different things to do and talking about different things we both want to try. We both decided we wanted to try anal but read that we had to go slow at first and just use lube and fingers and gradually go on from there. So over the weekend we did a lot of anal play and we both loved it using our fingers on each other but the two times he tried to enter me with his penis he couldn't get it in. Is this something that just takes practice or maybe we should just wait until I'm older and maybe not as tight there?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Me and my boyfriend

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Carrie,

Anal sex is one of those things that, in order to do it safely, takes even more time, patience, and lube than most people (even ones who do their research) anticipate. So if you're taking it slow, you'll need to take it even slower. Age isn't really a factor in terms of how anal sex works. If you'd like even more information on it and how to do it safely, check this article out:
Anal Sex Lowdown
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic