Feeling off

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Woodpecker
not a newbie
Pronouns: She/her

Feeling off

Unread post by Woodpecker »

Hello,

So long story short, me and my boyfriend fooled around coming up four weeks ago now. He did finger me a few times and I'm unsure if he anything on his hands. The following week, I got my period and bled normally which is fine. I ended up going on the pill as my periods aren't exactly on time every month and I wanted it for the contraceptive side too.

However 4 weeks on, I feel very bloated and my stomach feels acidic and my stomach has been off. I don't know if that's to do with my period being due next week but it's on my mind.

I really hope you can help, thanks for reading x
Karyn
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I collect condoms.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Feeling off

Unread post by Karyn »

Bloating and stomach upset can be due to a period about to arrive, even if it's not something you've personally experienced before. If it persists though it wouldn't hurt to check in with a doctor.
"Where there is power, there is resistance." -Michel Foucault
Woodpecker
not a newbie
Pronouns: She/her

Re: Feeling off

Unread post by Woodpecker »

Thank you for your reply! I'm just paranoid it'll be a sign of being pregnant but I've read countless of your articles telling me it's not possible to become pregnant just by your partner performing manual sex on you. I guess I just think of the worst of things!

I just think what if I'm that small percentage of women getting pregnant by being fingered, the thought scares me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic