what does having an orgasm feel like and how do i get one

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
panfemale14
Awesomeness Quotient: my hair
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she
Sexual identity: pansexual

what does having an orgasm feel like and how do i get one

Unread post by panfemale14 »

I am a [...] girl and i have tried masturbating but i dont know how to get off well. i have tried a shower and fingers and i dont know when i have had an orgasm. i would like to know what it feels like when it builds up and what it feels like happening. i also would like to know how to masturbate. can you help me with that? :?: :?:
Last edited by Jacob on Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: removed age for SEO reasons
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: what does having an orgasm feel like and how do i get one

Unread post by Mo »

Hi there panfemale14, and welcome to Scarleteen.

We can't tell you just how to masturbate, as it's something that's a bit different for everyone, but we have some thoughts here: How Do You Masturbate? you can learn more about orgasm here: Sexual Response & Orgasm: A Users Guide
Orgasms can (like so many aspects of sex!) vary a lot in how they feel, both from person to person and from one orgasm to another. They might feel like a buildup and release of tension, an intense or overwhelming wave of pleasure, or a little hiccup of sensation that might not be that intense at all. One person can experience all of those things!

With time and experimentation you'll likely find out what orgasm feels like to you, and what works best for you while masturbating, but it is something that often takes a little bit of time to discover.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic