Pregnancy Scare due to Two Week Late Period Evn Though I am a Virgin?¿

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Virgin76
Awesomeness Quotient: My determination
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: female

Pregnancy Scare due to Two Week Late Period Evn Though I am a Virgin?¿

Unread post by Virgin76 »

I am 17 and have never really kept track of my period because I have not needed to.. until now in my moment of anxiety.

On July 30th, I went to the lake with this guy i met on tinder. He fingered me and I gave him an handjob and blah blah not really worried about that, pretty sure he didn't cum at all with me that day.

However, August 2nd, i spent the night at his house, he fingered me, i gave him a handjob (again pretty sure he didn't even cum that time), we showered and he kind of liked rubbed his dick against my labia, but i'm a virgin and i don't want to have sex so i wouldn't ever let him put it in (and again he didn't cum. In the shower, according to him, it was "hard to keep it up because the water was distracting")

Later on that night, I gave him a handjob, took a while, like a while, but he came, i was wearing athletic shorts, the cum was nowhere near my vagina, he wiped himself off, we watched the office, then we went in the bedroom... he fingered me and rubbed his dick against my labia but then again i'm pretty positive there was still no cum involved, like i said, it took him ages to cum before.

So obviously, I shouldn't be scared at all right? Like, I'm pretty sure i'm freaking out over nothing, but either way, I'm freaking out.

I knew that in June I had my period the week of the fifteenth because it started the week i left for the beach and i was mad and it's now almost two weeks after the fifteenth of august so i am literally so stressed.

I started looking through my snapchat memories and realized that in July my period was like a week late because I was on my period the twenty fifth of July. (Also concluded that I think I was my on my period the 14th of may, but i'm not positive)

Either way, I haven't had my period for the month of August yet and i'm so scared that i could be pregnant even though it's basically impossible.

I mean, I know i've missed my period before, at one point my mom even took me to the doctor after not having my period for a month because she wanted to see if i needed to start drinking protein shakes :lol: for nutrition because i only weigh 100 pounds, but I have a healthy diet.

I know that I could just be missing my period due to stress or i could have a UTI... i do drink a lot of soft drinks and not a lot of water ... ig what i'm saying is just that i need someone to tell me that i'm being stsupid, that its practically impossible for me to be pregnant or the very small chance of me being pregnant is basically unlikely.

I'm supposed to be the angel child of my family, do nothing wrong, i literally can't talk to anyone about this and my thoughts are all over the place.
Karyn
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I collect condoms.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Pregnancy Scare due to Two Week Late Period Evn Though I am a Virgin?¿

Unread post by Karyn »

We will not answer ANY questions about pregnancy fear or anxiety in our direct services from users who are not pregnant or who are not or have not otherwise been directly involved with an actual pregnancy.

Please do not post this kind of question. If you are seeing this text, and your thread is locked, it is because you have posted this kind of question.

We CAN and WILL talk about things like:
• choosing and using a method or methods of contraception for any future sexual activity
• creating your own sexual limits and boundaries based on your needs and/or presenting them to any partners
• making sexual choices that suit your own needs, abilities and limitations, including your own readiness for certain possible risks
• help locating or using emergency contraception if and when you have had a pregnancy risk
• discussing options with a real, existing pregnancy, and help finding and accessing those options, such as abortion services and pre-natal care, or discussing feelings or concerns about a past pregnancy
• help with anxiety like locating mental health services, sound self-help or asking for support from friends or family

For help dealing with a scare (including what poses a risk and your next steps based on your unique situation), you may use our tool on site built for this purpose: The Pregnancy Panic Companion.
For help with anxiety, click here.
For related help and information at Scarleteen, click here.
If you would like more information about this policy, click here.
"Where there is power, there is resistance." -Michel Foucault
Locked Previous topicNext topic