Masturbation worries

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
anonymous598
Awesomeness Quotient: My eyes
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her

Masturbation worries

Unread post by anonymous598 »

Hi so im a 15 year old girl and i think im addicted to madtrubation. Not fingering cause that hurts but whatever. But just rubbing my clit. I think im really addicted and i don’t knowwhat to do about it. My clit hurts but i still do it. My orgasms are also less good. Sorry if my english is bad.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Masturbation worries

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi anonymous598,

Can you tell me a little more about why you think you may be addicted to masturbation?

You may also want to check out this article, which explains why talking about sex (or masturbation) in terms of addiction isn't the most accurate portrayal: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advic ... ted_to_sex
anonymous598
Awesomeness Quotient: My eyes
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her

Unread post by anonymous598 »

Because i do it so much that as i said before my clit hurts and I feel less good when i orgasm. I hd holidays this week and i think i mastrubates 5 times a day. Isn’t that a bit much ? Thank you so much for helping
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

By all means, if you’re hurting yourself with the frequency or spending so much time and focus on it you’re not doing other things you need or want to do, then yep - you probably want to pull back.

How about giving yourself a limit for now (maybe to twice a day?), and see how that feels for you?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic