Can I get pregnant a day or two before my peiord?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Star23
Pronouns: She

Can I get pregnant a day or two before my peiord?

Unread post by Star23 »

I had unprotected sex this March on the 21st and 22nd because we stayed up untill 3 A.M. so, basically half of the night on the 21st up until the next day the 22nd. We did it three times one with a condom he finshed in the condom. The second time was after we got out of the tub we did it without a condom but then I told him to put one on so he did, but he didn't finish the second time because the condom was irritating me. After that we rested then he went again for the 3rd time but this time without one but he pulled out. I figured I wasn't ovulating since I was already having PMS symptoms and I track my peiord. I then started my peiord on March the 23rd so after sex it finished the normal 7 days. Can I still get pregnant even if I started my peiord right after? I am still worried because this was an emotional abusive relationship and he just vanished a couple days after cause I was arguing with him about him lying on something so he didn't breakup I tired calling him and texting but he blocked my number and unfriended me on snapchat. No words he just took off and I am having a hard time. Before this happened when he left he kept saying I will be okay and cause I started my peiord right after. but I just feel worried. I know I need to still get tested but I have tested twice when I was with him on January and February and things came out good, but I still want to make sure again so I am going next week since I didn't see him for a full month of Febuary since we had a distance relationship he is only 4 hours away from me. I know I need to make sure cause I don't know what he has been doing for that month of February when he didn't see me. Anyways really worried cause I started to cramp a day after I finished my peiord and my peiord was from march
23rd-29th. Much help would be appreciated.
Siân
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I ask ALLLLL the questions
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Figuring it out

Re: Can I get pregnant a day or two before my peiord?

Unread post by Siân »

We will not answer ANY questions about pregnancy fear or anxiety in our direct services from users who are not pregnant or who are not or have not otherwise been directly involved with an actual pregnancy.

Please do not post this kind of question. If you are seeing this text, and your thread is locked, it is because you have posted this kind of question.

We CAN and WILL talk about things like:
• choosing and using a method or methods of contraception for any future sexual activity
• creating your own sexual limits and boundaries based on your needs and/or presenting them to any partners
• making sexual choices that suit your own needs, abilities and limitations, including your own readiness for certain possible risks
• help locating or using emergency contraception if and when you have had a pregnancy risk
• discussing options with a real, existing pregnancy, and help finding and accessing those options, such as abortion services and pre-natal care, or discussing feelings or concerns about a past pregnancy
• help with anxiety like locating mental health services, sound self-help or asking for support from friends or family

You mentioned having an emotionally abusive partner, which is something we can talk about. We've made a new thread to talk about that with you here: Emotional abuse in a relationship

For help dealing with a scare (including what poses a risk and your next steps based on your unique situation), you may use our tool on site built for this purpose: The Pregnancy Panic Companion.
For help with anxiety, click here.
For related help and information at Scarleteen, click here.
If you would like more information about this policy, click here.
Locked Previous topicNext topic