ejaculated on me, confused, and dont know what to do!

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
scarlet1776
Awesomeness Quotient: flowers

ejaculated on me, confused, and dont know what to do!

Unread post by scarlet1776 »

Hello, please help!

I just learned of this website and nothing really seems to fit my problem, and mentally freaking out. My boy friend and I where dry humping and were both wearing underwear and I was wearing jeans while he was wearing shorts. Long story short, he ejaculated while he was on top of me (gravity, things fall down) and I got a spot of wetness about the size of a penny on me that went through my pants and underwear. it wasn't directly over my vagina but was off to the side. I went and cleaned up the whole area with toilet paper and did my best to wash the whole genital area inside and out. Am I at risk of being pregnant? We know it wasn't pre-ejaculation, but actually ejaculation. I'm sorry if this is a post that has been answered before, I haven't seen it. My parents are unaware of this event and I would like to keep it that way, this just happened a few hours ago. It would be wonderful if someone could reply back with some advice, what to do, and if I'm at risk etc. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

-petrified
scarlet1776
Awesomeness Quotient: flowers

Re: ejaculated on me, confused, and dont know what to do!

Unread post by scarlet1776 »

with much research of the internet and talking to reliable sources. I have found an answer to my question. This sight is very helpful and after going over it for a few hours I was able to find someone with a similar problem. Thank you!
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: ejaculated on me, confused, and dont know what to do!

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Scarlet1776,

Glad you're were able to find your answer here :) (and thanks for taking the time to search around the site and see if you could find it)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic