masturbating..?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
siberianunic0rn
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Heterosexual

masturbating..?

Unread post by siberianunic0rn »

Hey, I have a bit of topics where I ask about masturbating. It's mostly because I'm still not comfortable with doing it and I don't know how to do it :\
I've tried doing it in the shower with water and/or penetrating myself with one finger (I tried, but can't put in more than one), but my legs start shaking and I start feeling weird about it. I live with my parents, so I can't have any sex toys or condoms (I'm really embarrassed about buying them irl, but I don't have a credit card to buy them online).
I know this is kind of strange, but what can I do to explore my sensations and learn to (this is weird, but oh well) penetrate with something bigger than one finger?
This is kinda weird, but thank you in advance! <3
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: masturbating..?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi siberianunic0rn,

There are a few different approaches you could take as you continue to explore masturbation. One would be to focus less on inserting things and more on finding out what types of motions and touches make you feel good, so that you learn all the different ways that your body can feel pleasure. You could also focus on getting really, really aroused before you try inserting your fingers (or anything else) because being aroused is going to make that process easier. If you haven't already read it, this article has lots of advice on how to find the masturbation style that works for you: How Do You Masturbate?

If you're interested in trying sex toys during masturbation but don't have a way to purchase them, there are actually ways that you can make them yourself. You can read all about how to do that here: D.I.Y. Sex Toys: Self-Love Edition
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic