I wanna be lusted over

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Kimctv
not a newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2026 6:29 pm
Age: 16
My pronouns: she/her
Location: Canada

I wanna be lusted over

Unread post by Kimctv »

(16f) I usually see people who dislike being lusted over but is it weird that I want that? Like I wish someone felt that way about me :cry: besides wanting to be loved heh
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Posts: 1384
Joined: Sat May 22, 2021 8:13 am
Age: 23
My primary language: English
My pronouns: they/she/he
My sexual identity and orientation: Queer
Location: USA/India

Re: I wanna be lusted over

Unread post by Latha »

Hi Kimctv

It is not weird to want to be desired and loved--to feel wanted by other people. I think that might be one of the most comprehensible needs in the world, and I understand being frustrated that you haven't noticed romantic and sexual desire for you. The fact that it hasn't happened yet probably has more to do with your environment and having a limited social circle, rather than anything being less desirable about you as a person, specifically.

Though we often describe them with the same words, I think there are differences between the kinds of 'lust' that people want directed towards themselves, and the kinds they want to avoid dealing with. What do the people who you've seen dislike about being 'lusted over'?
Kimctv
not a newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2026 6:29 pm
Age: 16
My pronouns: she/her
Location: Canada

Re: I wanna be lusted over

Unread post by Kimctv »

They say that they dont like being seen as an object but to me im like that doesnt sound good and at the same time I want that because not getting it makes me feel like im not worthy enough to receive any kinda attention when my parents compliment me I dont feel any type of way cause I know its not genuine like of course they're gonna say that its cause they have to
amber
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2025 7:24 am
Age: 24
My primary language: English
My pronouns: she/they
My sexual identity and orientation: bisexual
Location: maine

Re: I wanna be lusted over

Unread post by amber »

Being 'seen as an object' is often associated with our personhood taken away. By that I mean our own wants and desires are not considered and our bodies are used as tools for another person. That, I'm sure you can agree, is not good.

But being pursued or feeling wanted physically is a common desire. In this way, we can feel someone desiring us as the entire person we are. They take in mind our own desires. Lust is oftentimes a two way street as well - we want someone as bad as they want us!

Does that difference make sense to you? I think understanding the good vs the bad could be helpful because again that 'good' lust is sooo normal to want.
Kimctv
not a newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2026 6:29 pm
Age: 16
My pronouns: she/her
Location: Canada

Re: I wanna be lusted over

Unread post by Kimctv »

Yeah thanks :) but then again I find myself getting desperate especially around people who seem to be getting so much attention
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post