Anal vibrators

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Eli_314
newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2026 11:40 am
Age: 20
My Awesomeness Quotient: I’m very honest and sincere
My primary language: American English
My pronouns: He
My sexual identity and orientation: Straight
Location: Minneapolis

Anal vibrators

Unread post by Eli_314 »

Hello! I recently ordered a penis vibrator (the first sex toy I’ve ever ordered) and now that I’ve let go of shame, I’m thinking about buying an anal vibrator as I’ve previously enjoyed external prostate stimulation via the perineum and am curious to see how internal prostate stimulation feels. But all the toys I see look so big and I fear that it would hurt to insert them in my anus. Are there thinner toys I can look for or is there a reason they’re so wide? I’m curious because I really want to embrace my full body and take advantage of the wide range of physical pleasures I know I am capable of feeling.
Andy
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Posts: 620
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:24 pm
Age: 22
My pronouns: She/they
My sexual identity and orientation: queer
Location: Czech Repulic

Re: Anal vibrators

Unread post by Andy »

Hi there Eli_314 and welcome to the boards!

There are various sizes of anal vibrators and vibrating butt plugs out there. If searching for anal vibrators doesn’t give the desired results, maybe looking up butt plugs as well might help. What usually sets them apart is a different build (butt plugs have a more bulbous body and are usually meant to sit in the rectum rather than move in and out), but there are many different sizes and types. But the crucial thing is that anything that goes into the anus must have a flared base as rectum as part of intestines goes all the way into the body and, unlike in vagina, losing toys without a flared base in there is a real risk.
It is right that is is recommended to start small and slow and because as there is no natural lubrication produced in the rectum using enough lubricant, thicker one can be better, is equally important.

We have this new series about sex toys where there is a lot more about butt plugs and others: How to Play With Toys: Butt Plugs
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post