People i know my age only see me as an acquaintance, a friend or kinda nothing at all

Questions and discussions about relationships: girlfriends, boyfriends, lovers, partners, friends, family or other intimate relationships in your lives.
Kimctv
not a newbie
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2026 6:29 pm
Age: 16
My pronouns: she/her
Location: Canada

People i know my age only see me as an acquaintance, a friend or kinda nothing at all

Unread post by Kimctv »

When I meet new people I usually become acquaintances with them or maybe even friends (or they only talk to me when they need something) but thats it its never more and the only compliments I get are from my parents am i not attractive enough for someone to genuinely pursue me as more than a friend am i only good enough to only get attention from those people who tell everyone they see my friend likes u as a joke :( maybe my personality is only attractive as a friend ive never even touched another person's hand
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post