How do I get a vibrator without my parents knowing?

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
dunnout
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm a pretty decent student
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her

How do I get a vibrator without my parents knowing?

Unread post by dunnout »

I'm 15, and my parents (and especially my mom) are hardcore catholics so we've never had 'the talk' before. I'm from Croatia, and I've tried googling how to get a vibrator but all seem to involve getting giftcards for stores we don't even have here. I've masturbated before, but one of my online friends mentioned it's 'way more pleasing with a vibrator'. It'd be really cool if anyone helped out!
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: How do I get a vibrator without my parents knowing?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Dunnout,

Your best bet in this instance may be to try some ways to safely D.I.Y a vibrator. You can read about how to do that here: https://www.scarleteen.com/read/sex-sex ... ve-edition

Too, I do want to say that using a vibrator or sex toy doesn't automatically make masturbation more enjoyable. Our bodies are incredibly varied in terms of what they like and don't like during masturbation, and what feels amazing to one person may feel underwhelming to another. So, it may be worth it to also explore masturbating without a vibrator to see how that feels for you.
And you to whom adversity has dealt the final blow/with smiling bastards lying to you everywhere you go/turn to and put out all your strength of arm and heart and brain/and like the Mary Ellen Carter rise again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic