My period is late?

Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
Moonriver707
Awesomeness Quotient: My eyes
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Heterosexual cis female

My period is late?

Unread post by Moonriver707 »

So my period is a couple days late, and I'm starting to worry. I usually get them around 28-30 days from my last period, but it's been 35 days now since my last period started. I don't think that I am pregnant. I am a virgin. My boyfriend and I do sexual things but I checked your articles and it says that there are no risks to what me and him are doing (the only things we have done this month was masturbate each other, and I had underwear on. He didn't ejaculate, but I might have gotten pre-ejaculate on my [wet] underwear/pubic mound with my finger. But your article says that there is no risk to that. I'm still slightly worried though.) However, I have heard that stress can delay periods if you are ovulating and you start stressing. I have been rather stressed lately, especially this week. The only problem is that I was supposed to get my period this week and I was not ovulating while I was worrying. So now I'm really stressed out because I think that I'm either pregnant or something is wrong with me. Do you think that stress is the reason why my period is so late? Thank you in advance! :)
Johanna
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: My period is late?

Unread post by Johanna »

Hi Moonriver, have you taken a look at our article on late periods? M.I.A or, Dude, Where's My Period?
"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." - Ayn Rand
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic