Late Period?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Kipapa134
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: the stupidity of my existence. tbh nothing.
Primary language: either english/malay
Pronouns: he
Sexual identity: male

Late Period?

Unread post by Kipapa134 »

Are there any factors that could cause a period to be late? Even if you did not had any pregnancy risk activity.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Late Period?

Unread post by Heather »

As you agreed to do when you registered for the boards, please search the main site for answer to your questions first before posting them here.

We have content on he main site -- like this piece: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/bodie ... _my_period -- that answers this question clearly and thoroughly.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Kipapa134
not a newbie

okay, but there could be two reasons for this problem and i don't know which one. Pregnancy and Exercise.

Pregnancy,
the only thing i did was manual sex, but i'm not sure of the cum that was present in my hand, i did wiped them off but was not sure of the amount of semen on my finger before I fingered her. Some of your articles like the "Pregnancy Scare? Start Here" says that,
If you did/were part of anything like this, you (or a partner) MAY HAVE had a pregnancy risk, but not a likely one:
• Having someone ejaculate ("come" -- and with a full ejaculation, not pre-ejaculate fluid) on hands then immediately rub it on a vulva or put those fingers right inside the vagina.
And that could be one of the reasons.

or,

Exercise,
she is very active in netball and basketball yesterday. Her tournament is just 3 days away and her teacher is pushing them to train from 9am to 6pm yesterday. Or maybe this could be the reason for her late period.

But this is just in case to calm my mind, because her period is not due until tomorrow. Please help?
Kipapa134
not a newbie

She also experienced some pinkish/brownish discharge 3 days ago. She said that it was not her first time. She also had experienced this 2 months before and her period came that month. This makes me more terrified, it could be implantation bleeding, or just a sign of her period coming. Some says that it is just a discharge where the vagina "cleans" the inside of the vagina. Hellllpppppp?
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

Sam set a limit with you in another of your threads around this kind of discussion that we need you to respect, please.
We've already made that clear to you, and there is lots of information on the main website that explains why it is not (along with how reproduction happens and how sperm works). I need to ask you to not seek any more reassurance around this from us. If you want to talk about where your anxiety may be coming from, how to set new boundaries around sex, or anything else that is not related to this scare, we are happy to do that. I also need to ask that you not keep asking other users who had previous pregnancy scares (especially no-risk ones) if the person involved got pregnant, as that feeds both your anxiety and, sometimes, their anxiety as well.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Locked Previous topicNext topic